Norton Reinstall – Norton is a world-renowned Antivirus and Security Software which is developed and distributed by Symantec Corporation. It ensures the protection of not only your personal computer but also gives you a wide range of products for business use. You can visit the official website of the Norton to check out the different product and purchase the one that suits you.
Another interesting feature of the Norton Product is you can uninstall and reinstall the subscription anytime you want. Know more about Norton Reinstall here.
- If you wish to transfer your Norton subscription to another computer, it is possible with Norton Antivirus.
- Simply uninstall the Norton from your device and then reinstall it on the different one.
- You can also purchase a multi-device subscription and install and reinstall the license at your will.
- To install some applications you need to disable or remove Antivirus from your device.
- In such case, you can simply uninstall the Norton and then Norton Reinstall when you are done with the new application.
How to Uninstall Norton?
To safely remove or uninstall Norton from your device, we recommend you to use Norton Remove and Reinstall tool. Follow these steps to remove Norton from your computer.
- Close all the application and tabs on your computer.
- Make sure your internet is working properly. Use a high-speed internet connection.
- Open a web browser, open just one tab for this procedure.
- Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool.
- After clicking on the above link, a download will start automatically on your device.
- Once the download is finished, double-click on the downloaded file to start the NRnR tool.
- Agree with the Term and Condition of the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool.
- Then the tool will scan your device for the Norton application.
- You will get the Norton applications installed on your computer after the scan is complete.
- Click on the Remove button to start the removal process.
- Once the removal is finished, Restart the computer.
- When the device starts back again, you can follow the below instructions to install the Norton on your computer.
If the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool not working on your device. Then you can call us at the toll-free number for Norton Support. Go to the next part of the article for Norton Reinstall.
How to Download and Reinstall Norton?
If you already had a Norton Antivirus installed on your computer and wish to install it again then follow these steps. If you are installing the Norton for the first time then these instructions are not for you.
- You must have a Norton Account associated with the previous subscription that you removed from your computer.
- If yes, then open the web browser and go to the Norton Sign In page on the browser.
- Use your account credentials like username and password then click on Sign In button.
- On your Norton Account, go to the Norton Setup tab.
- Then go to download Norton page, here you will be asked to enter the Norton Product Key.
- As you are reinstalling the Norton on your computer, you must have already registered your Product Key.
- Skip this step and go to Norton application available to you.
- Click on the Norton Product you want and click the Download button adjacent to it.
- The download will start having a setup file to install Norton.
- Double-click to start the installation and also agree to the terms and conditions to go to the next step.
- Then follow the instructions to Norton Reinstall on your computer.
- After the above step, your Norton is Installed and Activated as new.
If you are facing any issue with Norton download, Norton Security, Norton Antivirus, Install Norton, norton.com/setup download, Norton internet security and Norton Reinstall. Then place a call at the toll-free number for Norton Support. We take your request to our certified technician to help you get through your issues.